Friday, June 26, 2009

Amazing or Is It?

It's amazing? How the mind works to put words together. It goes against everything I was taught in school and totally ends the need for spell check! It's the perfect example that confirms what you see may not be what' really going on. Acrodcing to rseearch at Cmabirdge Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid  deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. You know to, to many people you may look all confused but to God; well He knows our heart I Samuel 16:7
But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.
You may look like you have it all together even to the point of being successful; but that is looking at you from the outside. We see this all the time in prestigious people that have plenty of money; they appear to be successful and in most cases are. But then you hear of them getting a divorce, picked up doing something that was just not understandable to you. We have even read of them committing suicide. How could this be? They made us laugh, cry and want to like them or so we thought. But you and I are only seeing the outside not the inside. There was a song in the early 1970's by Savory Brown and the lyrics said


 

I'm looking in from the outside 

I wish my mind could read the score

Some day a door will open

Then I'll know then I'll see

What I'm striving for

If I could get an answer 
If someone would give me a clue
I know I'd feel much better 
But I can't find anyone
To put my question to

And when I'm old and wiser
And I look back on my youth
Will I be contented or will I see
Nothing but a faint search for the truth

The problem with that song is we can all look from the outside but looking from the outside we never get inside. Many run and hide and act as if they have not a care in the world but we can't see the inside. You've seen them they say things like "if I were any better I'd be twins." Something else I see is that when I'm older and wiser and look back on my youth and nothing but a faint search for the truth. Pilate asked that question many years ago! John 18:38
Pilate saith unto him,
(Jesus) What is truth?
Pilate couldn't see the truth standing right in front of him. Neither can many in the day you and I live in. The truth is still Jesus John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
So when you look on your youth what are you going to find? Were you looking for the Truth….I wasn't but thank God the Truth found me because He was looking for me. And another thing what if you never have a youth to look back on? Cemeteries are full of young people. So what are you hiding on the inside? God already knows what's there!

No comments:

Post a Comment