Monday, March 14, 2011

Dysfunctional

My wife is somewhat dysfunctional and if you were to ask her she would tell you “no it’s the other way around my husband is dysfunctional.”  The reason I tell you those things is that I am a morning person and my wife will tell you that morning is not the time to be singing and smiling. My wife is a night person and I tell her that night time is not the time to be smiling and reading books. I tell her, read this and then tell me sweet heart that I’m wrong.
Psalms 92:1  It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
Psalms 92:2  To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning,   
Are we not told it’s a good thing to give thanks and sing praises and to show loving kindness in the morning? But she says that I quit too soon for the last of that verse reads and thy faithfulness every night, The God of the universe made each and every one of us different some of us are morning people and some of us are evening people so we are not dysfunctional we are just different. I can never be a night person and my wife can’t be a morning person for God has wired us different.  I can praise God in the morning with song and thanksgiving and my wife can do the same at night and that doesn't make either one of us dysfunctional.  My prayer for you this week is that you will praise God for who He is and thank Him for His goodness toward you.  

1 comment:

  1. Whats funny is I'm both. I stay up late
    then I can't stand to waste a morning in bed. But I'm glad God made us all different. I heard it once said maybe that is the reason God made two types of angels, Cheribums and Saraphims(sp?) cause he wants different types of praise.

    ReplyDelete