Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Vision


Is what you are, want or trying to do a Dream or a Vision? Dreams very rarely come true. We all have dreams and we talk about them but we do nothing about them. Last week I sent a text to a good friend of mine which Pastors in North Carolina; it was his birthday and I sent him a happy birthday wish. I then texted him back and told him I was going to go get my plane and fly up and take him out for lunch.  I then told him that I couldn’t for I just dreamed of having an airplane. That is all that it is; a dream for I have never made an effort to have an airplane but I have wanted one all my life. Now a Vision is much more than a dream or a good idea that only stirs the soul to a temporary endeavor. A Vision is the ability to see it, the faith to believe it, the courage to do it, and the hope to endure until it happens.
So what would you say you had? A dream, a good idea or a vision?  A good idea is easy to let go and a dream can be easily forgotten but a vision is seen, believed and an endurance until you see it completed 

No comments:

Post a Comment