Saturday, January 12, 2013

Real Life


Proverbs 12:28 In the way of righteousness is life; and in the pathway thereof there is no death.
1⃣➡ IN THE WAY:
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
2⃣ ➡ RIGHTEOUSNESS:
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
3⃣ ➡ LIFE:
Colossians 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
4⃣ ➡ IN THE PATHWAY:
Psalm 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
5⃣ ➡ NO DEATH:
Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Proverbs 10:2 Treasures of wickedness profit nothing: but righteousness delivereth from death.
It's all about Jesus with  Jesus you have LIFE with Jesus you have no Death if you don't have Jesus you're in real trouble; get Jesus in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment