Monday, September 4, 2023

RU Happy

Mark 5:15  And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid. Wow, what a difference Jesus makes in a person's life. When we first read about this person he is possessed with an unclean spirit 

Mark 5:2 (KJV) And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, Here we go another word picture of a Before and After. Before, this man is untamable, living in the tombs among the dead, crying night and day as he continues to abuse himself by cutting himself. Then Jesus Came. From home and friends the evil spirits drove him,

Among the tombs he dwelt in misery; He cut himself as demon powers possessed him,

Will From rags to riches you might say. Oh but you question, this man has no money? I didn’t say he had weath, as in money. Oh no he had nothing but heartache, a broken ruined  life, all was gone. But when Jesus came all changed and now we see a man rich in Jesus from ruin to riches the before and after! At best this world can only bring you short lived happiness. But in Jesus there’s happiness forever more.

1 Kings 10:8 (KJV) Happy are thy men, happy are these thy servants, which stand continually before thee, and that hear thy wisdom.

Psalms 144:15 (KJV) Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD.

Psalms 146:5 (KJV) Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:

Proverbs 16:20 (KJV) He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the LORD, happy is he.  

I'm Happy in the Lord Anyway 

V1 

A storm is raging 

in my life right now,

But to Satan's oppression

I refuse to bow;

I'm gonna say to him,

"Get thee behind me today,

I'm happy in the Lord anyway."

I'm happy in the Lord anyway,

And it really doesn't matter

What comes my way today;

I'm gonna wear a smile,

Hold my head up high and say,

I'm happy in the Lord anyway.

V2 

Now you know, Satan

He'll try to keep you down;

He just loves to take your smile,

And turn it upside down.

But through Christ we have a power

To send him on his way;

You can be happy

in the Lord anyway.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment