Monday, October 14, 2024

šŸ«µ You Can šŸƒ‍♂️‍➡️

 I am excited to be part of Generation UCAN. I believe this product, its team and the company's vision will change the face of sports nutrition. Since I've been using Generation UCAN for my workouts, I've noticed improvements in both my performance and metabolic state. I recommend all runners try it to experience the benefits firsthand."

Hebrews 12:2 (KJV) Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set 

before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

We must focus on Jesus, the source and goal of our faith. The 2024 summer Olympics was held in Paris July 26-August 11, 2024 Every one that qualified is hoping for the same thing, win the gold. That’s what they are going for. Everyone that goes out in their sport wants the gold. You won’t hear one of them saying “I hope I can just finish.” Everyone that qualified wanted to win and win big, the Gold! 

We are being told the same. We are being told “Looking unto Jesus” not some Prophet of old, not a disciple of the past. Oh no we are plainly told who to look unto and it’s Jesus and not ourselves. “Looking unto Jesus” why is that? Because He is “the author and finisher of our faith” He’s the example we are to look at “who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame” So the runners are on the starting line they are ready to run the race. As I look at them they are not talking with each other, they are not making jokes, making fun of the way someone is acting or even the color of clothing they are wearing. No! They are ready to run the race and they are waiting to hear the sound of the gun, they are looking at the finish line. So I ask myself this day that is now before me. Am I ready to run this day's race? Am I joking around? Am I talking about others? Am I making fun at how those around me look? Do I have my ears open and ready to listen to the Author and the Finisher of my faith? It’s’ not me, it’s not how much I know, the question is am I listening and ready to do what the Author of my faith wants me to do? It’s not about how much Bible we know; we will never know enough. No, as we come in contact with others, God may just want you to share a moment of how He touched you that can’t be explained any other way. Just remember we are seed planters or maybe today you will be a reaper of seeds others have planted. Get ready, the door is about to shut behind you and the race will begin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment