Friday, February 1, 2013

It's That Simple


 Proverbs 1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
SimpleWeak in intellect; not wise; silly.
SimplicityThe state of being not complex;
Scorners In Scripture, one who scoffs at religion, its ordinances and teachers, and who makes a mock of sin and the judgments and threatenings of God against sinners.
The question "How long" you that are weak in being intelligent love staying that way? How long will you that make light of religion and it's ordinances and its teachers? How long will you make light of sin and the judgment of God to come? How long will you delight in your foolishness?
Proverbs 1:23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
I The Lord will give you the opportunity to turn and I am willing to pour out my Spirit unto you and make known my Words to you.
Proverbs 1:24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
I have called and you refused; I have reached out my hand and you paid it no attention. My counsel fail on deaf ears.
Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
ReprobateAbandoned in sin; lost to virtue or grace.
It was all just a simple matter all that was needed to know wisdom and to perceive the words of understanding was to just hear.
Proverbs 1:5-A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: 

No comments:

Post a Comment