Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The CEO


Would you say that God is our CEO? If that is what you believe then would you say that you're His representative out doing his work? Sounds right, God in His office you and I on the streets representing Him with His support; what could be better? That's it, a little truth with a little feel good or should I say lye.
2Corinthians 6:1    We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain
What! Workers together with Him. What, no office! we are workers together, co-laborers, God and I working together? We don't report to God in His big office we work with Him. We don't check in to get our daily assignments, no He is with us, I guess He really meant what He said.
Hebrews 13:5    Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
So when you I step out the door this morning on our way to do whatever. Remember you're not by yourself we are in His presence, He's working with us as He works on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment