Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hear, Receive, Enter, Attend, Keep


Proverbs 4:1Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father

and attend to know understanding

Proverbs 4:10 Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings

and the years of thy life shall be many

Proverbs 4:14 Enter not into the path of the wicked

and go not in the way of evil men

Proverbs 4:20 My son, attend to my words

incline thine ear unto my sayings

Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence

for out of it are the issues of life

The first thing we are to do is to "HEAR" Instruction

The second thing is to "RECEIVE"  Sayings

The Third thing is to " ENTER NOT" into the path

The fourth thing is to "ATTEND" to My Words

The fifth thing is to "KEEP"  your Heart

Our Heavenly Father will give His children instruction from the Word of God and in order for that child to get it he or she must hear with a listening ear. Once the child hears with a listening ear they will receive willingly the sayings and that will give them  extended life. After the Child of God hears and receives they should know enough to stay clear of the path of the wicked and evil. Now the child of God is hearing and receiving the Word of God which is keeping them off the path of the wicked. It has caused something else to happen they find themselves attending. The child of God is reading their Bible, they are also studying their Bible, they are showing up to where their Heavenly Father can teach and show them what He is doing and will do in the lives of His children. In return the child of God is keeping what he or she has learned not in their head but in their heart. Once the heart has been changes everything else will too

Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also

Did you notice what and how that was said? It's not where your heart is their will be your treasure; Oh no it's where your treasure is there will be your heart. Treasures draw hearts! Question; what is drawing me? What is my treasure

Matthew 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh

What do I spend most of my time talking about? All I have to do is listen to what I say. Is most of my talk condemning others? Complaining about what I don't have? Building myself up making ME look good? All I have to do is listen to myself talk for I can't control it; what's in my heart will come flowing out my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment