Monday, November 13, 2023

It’s Just Not Fair 🧐

John says they aren’t like us!

Mark 9:38 (KJV) And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. There are those who think if it didn’t happen the way I do it, then it’s not from God. I agree, things are different today than they were 50 years ago. People are different today than they were 50 years ago. For the old timers it’s hard to accept. Instead of Radio and TV that cost a lot of money. We can now go live on FaceBook and share God's Word around the world at no cost. We have the ability to reach more people than ever. That man or woman who is sitting at home all alone can watch and hear someone sharing the good news that Jesus loves them and the best is yet to come. So today wouldn’t you like to receive Jesus Christ as YOUR personal Savior? Oh, but that’s not the way we do it, that’s of the devil! Then use the devils tools to reach those who will believe that Jesus Christ came to earth and reach and save the lost. I used to drive a bus and pick up kids. Every Sunday that big white and red bus would come rolling in front of the Church and 40+ kids would come off and go into our church. Every Sunday morning I would have something to eat and give it to them as they got on the bus. I would go out on Thursdays evening into different neighborhoods and talk to parents about picking their children up on Sunday mornings. I was doing it differently and getting great results. But somebody didn’t like me taking my money and buying those poorly dressed children something to eat. They said it wasn’t fair to the kids who didn’t get anything. There’s a lot I could say here but I won’t. But I will say that on the next Sunday Morning that big white and red bus pulled up to the Church and 40+ kids walked off and went into our Church. Oh and yes they all had been given something to eat that I had bought and paid for. You might be saying good for you but I didn’t keep doing the same thing to get back or defy anyone. Here’s why, because I believed that is what Jesus would have done. No, I know that’s what Jesus would have done. Jesus Himself said “Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” I might not have been going into the world as some would think. But I was going into a world that others didn’t dare and God was blessing my efforts. I have found that those who complain the most are doing the least. And that’s all I got to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment