Friday, September 18, 2026

😮‍💨Strange Woman🥰

A strange illusion is to suppose that beauty is goodness.


As I drive down the road I hear a voice that keeps talking to me. I hear things like you are going too fast and then telling me what the speed limit is.  I’ll hear things like stay in your lane, stay on the road. Do the grandkids have their seatbelts on? Do you have the window lock on? Questions and more questions that require me to give an answer. You know what? I never hear that voice when I’m by myself. As I read the book of Proverbs I keep seeing this little phrase “strange woman.” It is mentioned eight times therefore I have to take notice. Who is this strange woman and what does she want? I noticed it’s about her morals, her values, her dress and the way she leads men into a sinful relationship. Oh my😱!

Proverbs 2:16 (KJV) To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;

She leads away how? Her words of flattery. Flattery is no more than false praise. Proverbs 5:3 (KJV) For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:

She is one smooth woman and if you fall for her smooth words of false praise then you my friend are headed for real danger. The question is why?

Proverbs 5:20 (KJV) And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?

One has to ask themselves why would you fall for such? First she catches you with her words. Then she goes after your eyes. 

Proverbs 6:25 (KJV) Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.

How? By her dress. 

Proverbs 7:10 (KJV) And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.

Don’t let her dress captivate your eyes, put a guard over your eye gate. Psalms 101:3 (KJV) I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: 

Run past all the warning signs and you are headed for great danger. Proverbs 7:22 (KJV) He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;

Proverbs 7:23 (KJV) Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.

Oh my you let someone or something destroy your life. Never forget the enemy is out to destroy you.


No comments:

Post a Comment