First let me say that the God of the Bible isn’t like any other god. He is not only different but He is entirely different. If we think we can understand Him completely we can’t. Why because if we could, how then could He be God?
Job said it like this
Job 11:7 (KJV) Canst thou by searching find out God? canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection?
Psalms 147:5 (KJV) Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite. (Without limits; unbounded; boundless; not circumscribed; applied to time, space and qualities.) God can not be contained.
Where is God? God is everywhere.
1 Kings 8:27 (KJV) But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?
Acts 17:24 (KJV) God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
Jeremiah 23:23 (KJV) Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?
Jeremiah 23:24 (KJV) Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.
Where is God? How do I find God? God is! There should be no question for He is everywhere at once. Jeremiah said He is the God on hand not far off. When we need to ask God a question we don’t have to go looking for him because He is right here with us. When I needed to ask my earthly dad something he always listened, but he didn’t always answer the way I wanted him too. God is like that too, God is not a Jeanine in a bottle. You know why my daddy listened to me? The same reason God does I was his son and he loved me. Now my next door neighbor cared but he didn’t love me like my Dad. Why do I say he cared? One afternoon I was playing in our backyard in the big wild cherry tree. Now no one was around. I was all by myself. My footing slipped and I fell but didn’t hit the ground. The reason being there was a rope in that tree, great you might think but not so. Somehow that rope got around me and somewhat around my neck. If help didn’t come soon I was going to be hanging dead in that big cherry tree. Oh but God had my next door neighbor who had seen me and was on his way to help and get me down. On that day my next door neighbor cared enough to come and save my life. Greater yet, the God that is everywhere at all times night and day. Loved me enough to have my next door neighbor willing and ready to come to my rescue.
Where is God? He is everywhere at all times, nothing gets by Him.
Job 35:10 (KJV) But none saith, Where is God my maker, who giveth songs in the night;
Job 35:11 (KJV) Who teacheth us more than the beasts of the earth, and maketh us wiser than the fowls of heaven?
How does one find God? We don't. He finds us,why? Because He loves us. Mine and your job is to plow and plant. God sends the harvest
1 John 4:10 (KJV) Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
When I was born my mom and my dad both loved me but I didn’t love them. Why? Because I didn’t know what love was. Because of their love for me I learned to love them. Many can’t say they love God because they don’t know that God loves them. John 3:16 For God ↘️SO LOVED↙️the world that He did something wonderful. He Gave His only Son Jesús Christ. What a gift for everyone living in the world 🎁. A gift is wonderful but only if it is received. If a person never receives a gift it never becomes theirs. Ephesians 2:8 (KJV) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
No comments:
Post a Comment