Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Safety

Proverbs 21:31- The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the Lord
PREPARE to fit, adapt or qualify for a particular purpose, end, use; to make ready; to make one's self ready
The Lord is preparing a place for those who have put their trust in Him
John 14:2- In my Father's house are many mansions:if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you
Putting to much confidence in something other than our Lord; that could be self, it could be another person, it could be wealth, it could be a lot of things that I put my confidence in on the day of battle. None of the things I put my confidence in can bring real peace and safety but I read that "safety is of The Lord. Once again I see that word "IS" many things will fail in the day of battle but there is safety in our Lord.
Psalms 33:17- An horse is a vain thing for safety: neither shall he deliver any by his great strength
Proverbs 18:10- The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe

Proverbs 29:25- The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment