Wednesday, January 31, 2024

No Questions Asked

 Mark 11:1 (KJV) And when they came nigh to Jerusalem, unto Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount of Olives, he sendeth forth two of his disciples, The Lord sent 2, could it be that 2 work better than 3? I don’t know how many times I have heard my wife say that when she is keeping the grandkids that 2 of them are fine but when I’m keeping 3 they fuss and fight with one another. I’m not sure that these men would fuss with one another but then I’m not sure. Why would I say that? Here’s why. Mark 10:37 (KJV) They [James & John] said unto him,  Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory. Look what that did  Mark 10:41 (KJV) And when the ten heard it, they began to be much displeased with James and John. Anyways here we read of Jesus sending two of His disciples again. 

Mark 14:13 (KJV) And he sendeth forth two of his disciples, and saith unto them, Go ye into the city, and there shall meet you a man bearing a pitcher of water: follow him. No questions asked, these 2 disciples do what they are asked to do. How would you feel if you had gone to get a pitcher of water and all of a sudden you noticed two men following you? You turn to the left and they turn to the left. You turn to the right and they too follow you.  Then they come to your house . Then they ask you where the quest chamber is? Then this man show them a larger upper room. The disciples say this will do. We'll have our Passover here. Then they say sir we are going to start getting things ready now.

Mark 14:16 (KJV) And his disciples went forth, and came into the city, and found as he had said unto them: and they made ready the passover. So what’s the message here? Could it be the Lord will never ask you to do what you can’t do? It may seem impossible, you may have unanswerable questions but the blessings will come if you do what the Lord would have you to do. Too many times and I don’t like to remember them, let alone write about them. But I felt strongly about something God wanted me to do and I let the fear🫣 of it steal my blessings. Now I will never know what would have or could have happened. 😞

No comments:

Post a Comment