Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Boldness With Honesty 🎭

 Hebrews 10:19 (KJV) Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

In Christ Jesus we now have boldness to step behind the curtain, so to speak. We can now go into the throne room of God and pray for ourselves as we ask for forgiveness of our sin. I only know of the Old Testament ways of forgiveness by what I read in my Bible. But this new and living way I have experienced for myself. Hebrews 10:20 (KJV) By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; I can go where those of days long ago couldn’t, only the High Priest could go. Today I can step behind that veil when I come before the Lord. When I say “My Father which art in Heaven” I am now speaking personally with my Heavenly Father. I can ask for HELP, Why can I do that? Because “the LORD is the strength of my life” I can ask for LIGHT because “The LORD is my light and my salvation” In my time of trouble “he shall hide me in his pavilion” Troubles come in this life with our health, with those we love, our minds are bombarded daily with problems we can’t solve. The Doctor says, the dentist says, the Banker says, the Teacher says, the Boss says. There’s Trouble in the Day, there’s Trouble in the Night, trouble in front of you and trouble behind you. There’s trouble that you can prepare for and there’s trouble you can’t prepare for. Job said it like this Job 14:1 (KJV) Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble. Trouble is coming and you and I are going to need help and we will find help in our Lord. No better time than to come boldly “boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,” Lord I come before you this day, I need Your help this day as I face this trouble, I don’t understand why, neither do I know why I have to face it but I’m so glad You said that You are my light my help in time of trouble. Give me direction. Oh how I need Thee every hour I need Thee, I will trust Thee even when I don’t understand, knowing I’m Your child I will not fear; Oh Lord I do fear please help me. Coming boldly means coming honestly, for the Lord knows how we feel. I love the honesty of this man 

Mark 9:24 (KJV) And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. Come boldly yes but come honestly.


No comments:

Post a Comment