Monday, July 1, 2013

Street Talk

Proverbs 1:20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets

The Cry in the Streets:
1- Is to know Wisdom, Instruction and Have Understanding.
Proverbs 1:2- To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding
2- Is to Be Careful for Sin will Invite you.
Proverbs 1:10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not

Choice number one go and do that which is right and Godly.
Proverbs 1:23- Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you

The Result of Following Gods ways:
I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Choice number two follow wrong people and wrong ways.
Proverbs 1:24- Because I have called, and ye refused;I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded
25-But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

The Result of Following wrong ways:
Proverbs 1:26- I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

Today choice number 2 may look inviting but I must remember tomorrow is coming and although choice number two may be exciting and inviting it has a price.

Romans 6:23- For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.


With a look into the future I choose number one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment