Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumped Up!

How about it? This morning are you pumped up or are you just worn-out? Are you fruitful or are you futile? Are you ready to change your profession? In the day we are living in it would be much easier to change your attitude toward your profession. Did you make money this week or did you make a difference?

I can only speak for myself but I am pumped up about tonight for I will have an opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life. Yesterday was a long day; didn’t make much money but did I make a difference? Today will also be a long day but I want it to be fruitful. I could choose to walk the crowded path with those who are never happy, always looking on the dark side and looking for something to complain about. I think I’ll stay clear of that crowded pathway and I will be pumped up about who I am and where God is leading me. I can only say I am excited about the day God has given me! What about you? Let’s get going for we have no time to lose. Enjoy the weekend God has given you and get to Church where you can hear good heart stirring music to bless your soul. A great and encouraging message from your Pastor and spend time with your friends. Now put that big smile on your face and get going and look and act like the child of the King. See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment