Monday, January 17, 2011

Attitude

Here we go a brand new week! Some will say its Monday and I am not looking forward to the rest of the week. How do you think that might affect those around us? If we have a poor or a bitter attitude it will affect those around us as well as ourselves. Our Attitude not only impacts our happiness & success but it also impacts the happiness and success of people around us. It affects our family, our friends and our peers. Attitudes are contagious so we must ask ourselves is mine worth catching. What if you met a person with a smile on their face and they were to say to you, "Isn't it a gorgeous day today?" They then began to tell you something with real zeal and enthusiasm in their voice. You might say to that person "you must be having a great day today." Their response "Every day above ground is a great day!" How do you think that person’s attitude would affect you? Do you think it might rub off on you? Now let me ask you a question, do we not have that same opportunity to affect others in our lives? We can decide to mope about or we can decide to live in AWE. We can become ducks that make a lot of noise, quacking and complaining or we can become eagles that soar above the turkeys. It’s all up to you and I.  I think I will get myself away from the ducks and turkeys and soar with my eyes fixed on the Son! No, I didn’t spell that wrong for I am speaking about the Son of God Jesus Christ. Why don’t you do the same and let’s let our attitude rub off on someone else and have one worth catching. 

2 comments:

  1. Amen, Brother Wayne. Attitude makes all the difference in a person's day. I am so glad that the Father chooses to let me see how my attitude always affects others. Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is awesome! Thank you so much! I never thought of an attitude as being catchy! That really opened my eyes and is going to help me see what it is the Father would have me to do! Keep a good attitude that brings honor and glory to HIM!
    Isaiah 41:31
    "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint."

    ReplyDelete