Monday, January 24, 2011

Unshakable

There are things that shake people up; many walk around not sure of what will happen to them on tomorrow. They are not clear about their salvation and walk around in fear and doubt. If you and I are going to be Unshakable  there are some things we must know and understand. I want to look at the word “give” for a moment; what does that word mean? It means to put into the possession of another. Now with that in mind I want to look at these verses found in the book of John John 10:24  Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
John 10:25  Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
John 10:26  But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
John 10:27  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
John 10:28  And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Here we read about the Jews coming and asking Jesus a question, wanting to know how long He was going to make them doubt. Jesus said I told you and you decided to believe not and the reason for your unbelief is because you are not of my sheep. My sheep hear and they follow me and I give unto them eternal life; did you notice that eternal life was given unto them.  I want you to see three things in  John 10:28 
#1-Eternal Life is given to us by the Lord I give 
#2- We will never Perish they shall never perish
#3- It can’t be taken away from us.  neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
The Lord gives us the free gift of Salvation. Once we have it we will never perish and it will never be taken from us. It’s Monday and it’s a great day so put a smile on your face and rejoice in what the Lord has given you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment