Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Home Key

Back in High School I took a bunch of classes and while I was taking them I could never see how I would use the things that were being taught. There is one class that I have gotten a lot of benefit out of and it was my typing class. Way back then they had a top of the line type writer that was a Royal manual type writer. The one I used had the initials CC which I think stood for Christopher  Columbus; just kidding. What I learned in that class I am still using today but today it is a keyboard and computer. There is something that is very important about typing and if you don’t learn it and learn it quickly you will never be able to type. My teacher taught me about the home keys and from the home keys you reach out to all the others keys. For some reason if your fingers get off the home keys you will make absolutely no sense. Our life has some home keys also but I have seen quite a few who have gotten off the home keys and have made a mess of their life.  Things aren’t working the way they’re supposed to. Things that were suppose to fulfill have just left an empty place. Relationships that were or thought they were so important have ended in disappointment. The pursuits that would give our life some meaning have turned out just to be hollow. Life is not going to work until we land on the home keys! If we want life we first have to know what life is 
John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. The home key to life is Jesus Christ
1John 5:12  He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. If you and I want our life to be on track we must first have it. We are then told in 
Matthew 6:33  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Home key, seek but there is no seeking without first having life.  I’m not talking about physical life; I am talking about spiritual life which only comes through Jesus Christ. When we lose sight of who Jesus is we start worrying about all kind of things like food, clothing, shelter; know what has happened? Sd nzfdbll;  just like that we have gotten off the home keys and instead of putting our trust in Him we are putting trust in our ability. Shouldn’t we put our ability in His care? Where are our home keys? If our life is in  shambles it may be we have gotten off the home key.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a different way of seeing things :) thank you, I love it!

    ReplyDelete