Monday, November 12, 2012

Good


 Evangelist David Smallwood was at our Church on last night, while he sang my mind raced through 39 years. This past April it was 39 years ago I asked the Lord to come into my heart any my life changed forever. I began to remember just how good God has been to me. This January my wife and I will have been married 43 years. That sounds wonderful but the truth is that without what God did in my life our relationship was on a dead-end street. Forty two years plus she has been the love of my life and with that thought the Lord reminded me that He has been so good to me. Then I was reminded of the Church and the people of that Church God gave me the privilege to pastor for 22 years and once again I was reminded just how good God has been to me. For the last seven plus years God has loved those others have given up on through me and yes once again I was reminded just how good God has been to me. Time and space cannot tell of just how good God has been to me. The reason I write this, this morning is I want you to stop for just a moment and think back on days gone by and be reminded of just how good God has been to you in your life. Have a blessed day! For each of you have been blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment