Monday, November 5, 2012

My Possession


Proverbs 4:4 He taught SHOWED me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain KEEP IN YOUR POSSESSION my words: keep my commandments, and live.
Taught= tell or show (how)
Proverbs 4:6  Forsake her not, and she shall preserve PROTECT thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
Proverbs 4:8  Exalt GLORIFY her, and she shall promote ENCOURAGE THE PROGRESS thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embraceTO TAKE HOLD OF her.
 Proverbs 4:26  Ponder MEDITATE the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.PERMANENTLY ACCEPTED
Proverbs 4:27 Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.
What God has showed me in His Word I should keep in my possession and live? I am not to forsake Gods Word and Gods Word will protect me, I should love Gods Word and God’s Word will keep me from wrong pathways. Glorify Gods Word and Gods Word will encourage me, Gods Word will bring me to honour when I take hold of it. Meditate the path of my feet and let all my ways be permanent by what I have been taught in Gods Word. There is no reason for me to turn my feet to a path that will lead to evil. The important lesson here is do not go down paths of my own making for they will cause me to justify wrong actions. Just some thoughts on who are we following?

No comments:

Post a Comment