Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Don’t Forget ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Hebrews 6:10 (KJV) For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

This verse is of great encouragement. God doesn’t forget “God is not unrighteous to forget” Our Heavenly Father doesn’t forget a thing. You and I may forget but not God. I have been in the work of the Lord for many years and it wasn’t for financial gain. To be honest I never was paid a lot for my Christian labor. I’m not serving God for financial purposes nor am I serving God for what I think He may do for me. No, not at all! I'm serving God because of what He has done for me. What’s that you may ask? He saved me and gave me a new look on life, yes. But He placed within my heart His Spirit which teaches me, leads me and guides me to which I am most grateful. Now God will not forget what I have done for Him. I don’t feel that I have done much when I look at what others have done. My good friend Phillip Allen who is now in Heaven spent his life in Brazil teaching and telling others about the great Love of our Heavenly Father. But as the song says “little is much when God is in it.” We are warned not to compare. 

2 Corinthians 10:12 (KJV) For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise. We may not all do great things for God as man looks at it, but we all do great things if we are serving our Heavenly Father; “God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, You and I may have forgotten all about it but not God. You and I may not make it into The Heavenly Hall of Fame but we will get to sit on the bench with the hall of famers. I know there’s no such thing in Heaven but it’s nice to think like that sometimes. As the Crabb Family sings “Don’t You Want to Go.”God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, God’s work is not about Money nor is it about Fame. It’s about love, the love you have for The God who sent His Son to die for a world that didn’t love Him and nailed Him to a cross. Don’t forget the meaning of love. “Love is giving without expecting anything in return.” One can give without loving but one can’t love without giving. As far as God, oh He won’t forget!


No comments:

Post a Comment