Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Time

Define Time? Ecclesiastes 3:1
To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Then we are told there is a time to be born, die, plant, pluck that which was planted; to kill, to heal, to break, sow and a time to build up; time to weep, laugh, mourn, to dance; to case stones, gather stones, to embrace, to refrain from embracing; and on and on we could go. But what is time? Time is a gift given by God and we can do whatever we wish with the time God has allotted each of us. We can waste it if we so wish or we can use it wisely; it is up to each of us. But once the time that we have been allotted is gone it's gone and can never be recalled. That is why it is so important to use it wisely
Psalms 89:47

Remember how short my time is:
Time flies, one day you are wishing for a certain day to arrive as you say I can't wait until…and before long you look around and your children are on their own with children of their own; I must say time flies. Boy, that is negative thinking; need to get away from that. Time is all you and I have that we can give away! If I give you my time, I am giving you my life, for that's what life is time. If I spend time with you I am giving you a gift that can only be given by me! Every event in life uses up a little more of the most precious commodity that you and I have on this earth, time= life. Be careful how you spend your life for it consists of time and we only have so much. Don't spend all your time on your career for if you do you will have missed some of the most important times of your life; time at home with your family, time alone with your children, time with your grandchildren and time with you wife. Take more time to love your family and less time to love your career. If you are allowed to finish this day you have 24 hours of time; your life use it wisely.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment