Friday, December 31, 2010

Delete

I guess you like me have this little button on your computer which reads “delete”. It is a wonderful little thing to have. We never had such a thing on a typewriter; the best you could do was white it out. Then IBM came out with a back space that would remove some typo’s; if I remember right but nothing like our delete buttons. Want a word moved, changed or gone just highlight it, cut it and it’s gone; want it back no problem just hit the return arrow. Don’t like the way the paragraph read take it out and replace it with another one. I love it; did I say typewriter? What is that? We humans have moved so far ahead of a typewriter that many don’t ever know what they were or how they worked. Here is the sad thing though we can remove words that will be gone forever in our letters, blogs, reports and no one will ever know they were there. I wish that was so in our lives. Have you ever said a word you wish you could delete? An action that you wish you could remove forever? A deed you wish you could vanish? I can only answer for myself but I would have to answer yes to all three and more. If you have been reading my blogs for the past 2 years; I have now written 450 blogs in the past 2 years and will start year three January 3, 2011. There are things in my life I wish I could go back and delete, but that’s not possible or is it? Read with me in
Psalms 103:12  As far (remote)  as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
Isaiah 43:25  I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
Not only does God remove our transgressions from us He also will not remember our sins. God didn’t tell us He forgot, it is much more powerful than that He says He refuses to remember; now that my friend is real forgiveness. Remember the song
 “What sins are you talking about?”
I remember the days when I was bent low with the burdens of sin and strife
Then Jesus came in and rescued me and gave me a brand new life  .
Now as I thank Him day after day for washing my sins away,
It seems I can almost hear the voice of the blessed Savior say.
CHORUS: What sins are you talking about
I don't remember them anymore.
From the Book of Life they've all been torn out
I don't remember them anymore.
Brothers refuse to forgive brothers, sisters refuse to forgive sisters, parents refuse to forgive children, and children refuse to forgive parents. No! No! That’s not right and it sure doesn’t please God our Heavenly Father.
Ephesians 4:32  And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Forgive how? As God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you. What you have been forgiven for, a life time of sin, sins, transgressions and trespasses (keep out no trespassing). Why not this New Year forgive those you have been holding that grudge and unforgiving heart toward and put that relationship back together and refuse to remember the past and move on with the present. Life is too short to have a hard heart and just remember
2Corinthians 5:10  For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. Don’t meet God with unforgivness in your heart; after all He has done for you. We’ll talk again next year; enjoy the weekend and don’t forget to be in your place (Church) this Sunday and start the New Year off right and may the year 2011 be the year you put those broken relationships back together; it starts with you. See you in the New Year and may God bless each and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment